Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Home-school Room Reveal


After several trips to IKEA Atlanta (no regrets there), I am happy with the final result of our school room. It has been a sanctuary for business as well as education - we find ourselves (the entire family of five) gathered in this room due to its coziness. My boys seem to study well, and my husband and I are able to get much needed work done on the computer in a little bit of peace and quiet.  Here is the before:


Our baby turned 3 in October, so we figured it would work out just fine to put all the boys in one room (did I mention I have 3 boys?!?!)
We decided on a nice cool neutral grey color. You can see where we patched the walls!



 








These MICKE desks from IKEA have worked out perfectly for organizing all the boys books and art supplies. It is so nice to have a place for every thing. Even Little Bear has his own corner.


We will be adding a small desk for our soon to be 4 year old this next school year. I am planning to do K4 with him. We will see how that goes. For all you home-school moms out there - Best of Luck and Lots of Prayers! The first year is an adventure!



0 comments: