Friday, April 7, 2017

Thirty-One Gifts



6 years ago I joined Thirty-One for the mere pleasure of purchase power at a discount, but now looking back I realize that this is an easy money maker. I am a teacher/homeschool mom. Believing that my children come first is why I am at home with them. Perhaps by the time my youngest is school age, I will pursue teaching once again, but for now I have found a way to spend time with my family and yet still bring in some money.


I love handbags and accessories, and monogramming just makes it more personal. Like the Virtuous woman of Proverbs 31 I am seeking daily to be the best wife and mother I can be. Knowing that I can work from home and still be with my family is so important to me. I am excited to share these products with you and introduce you to a new opportunity to meet others and be a blessing.  

I find that Thirty-one is more than a bag. It is an opportunity to grow myself as a person emotionally, physically, and spiritually. I have met some wonderful ladies through this company. We pray for each other, encourage one another, and are simply there to help when it is needed.



It has not been an easy road as a consultant. I have be demoted and re-promoted 3 times. This year I am trying to promote to director. I just recently invited 2 ladies to join my team and they are flourishing already. I started working more at keeping up with my Facebook group on a daily basis promoting specials and reaching out to my customers. Today I posted my first LIVE video. It's all about pushing yourself to be your best person. I am so excited about the Better Together Event in Huntsville tomorrow. Cindy Monroe will be there, and I am hoping to have a chance to personally meet her and thank her for her inspiration to women everywhere.





Take a moment to look through my website www.mythirtyone.com/beccacook and browse the virtual catalog. If you find something you like contact me for more information. I would love to share more of my “Thirty-One” story with you.
This may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
Happy Shopping!


0 comments: