Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Blessings of Blogging


Ok... so I know that I am by far the least of all bloggers, but somehow, my tiny blog was able to inspire. In February a childhood friend of mine read my blog and was inspired by my "Thirty-one" encounter. I am so excited now to have Kari on my team. From that testimonial I have since recruited another close friend in my own state. Welcome Amber to this growing community of Virtuous Women. I am now encouraged to keep promoting this business and ask others that I meet if they would be interested in working from home under a "Faith"-based company. So much Fun!! I gotta blog more often I keep telling myself. Pass it on and don't forget to check my website for great Monthly Specials. The Outlet sale is going on right now! Don't miss OUT! www.mythirtyone.com/beccacook

0 comments: