Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


It's our 8th Valentine's Day together, and every year is different. Tonight as we celebrated we reminisced on the past memories of Valentine's. We began a tradition of picking up Steak-Out due to the long wait at most restaurants. Before children we would just eat at home with a nice movie and enjoy the night in together. But since children we now pick up the food and go somewhere else to eat. For the last 3 years we have been taking our "Steak-Out" to our Bridge Street Mall, which is out doors and very festive. After eating we take a stroll through several shops and just enjoy the evening together. I often forget how nice it is just to have a stress free evening with the man of my life! What a shame it is that we get too busy in our lives to even enjoy the sweet little moments with one another! I am so grateful to God for allowing me to have a life with this man. I am so undeserving of his love, yet he loves me in spite of my weaknesses. I pray that I don't think of how much I love him only at Valentine's, but ALWAYS.

0 comments: