Friday, June 7, 2013

June Photo Challenge Day#1-7

Day #1 Self-Portrait
Day #2 What you wore today

 So I played with the timer and did a few of my own maternity pics. This was my favorite.

Day #3 Clouds

It was pretty overcast, but you can make out a few clouds.

Day #4 Something Green
                                                  
My crazy mint from my herb garden. It comes back every year with no problem!

Day #5 From a high angle
My 6 year old doing his favorite thing! Legos!

Day #6 From a low angle
My hobby.

Day #7 Fruit
Not my favorite fruit, but definitely the one I eat the most!

Tomorrow will be Day #8 A Bad Habit
Not sure which one will make this BLOG!!







1 comments:

Kari said...

Love your photos! I have yet to play with my timer. Really want to learn to use it. So glad your doing this photo a day challenge. It's been so much fun!!