Wednesday, May 6, 2009

April Showers Bring May Flowers


I think it has been raining now for almost a week straight. I love rain! I just miss the sunshine. So I got my plants and flowers planted just before the rains came. Good thing! I have already cut so many peonies - the bush is overwhelmed with blossoms. My house was full of flowers, so I started giving them away - Everyone I shared them with was so excited to receive flowers. Maybe this was God's way of allowing me to be a blessing, and I didn't even have to spend any money to do it. It felt really good to share my blossoms with my friends.

My piano recital was May 2nd. It was great! The kids did a terrific job and I was so proud of all of them . I can't believe how many people showed up just to watch. I even received flowers from one of my students. Roses and white daisies - my favorite combination. I guess all that giving away of my own flowers helped my to reap the blessing of receiving some as well. Isn't it neat how God works!

0 comments: